Saturday, August 3, 2013

WRF PERFORMANCE Report: Saturday (evening), August 3, 2013

Inline image 1
PERFORMANCE Report
Saturday (evening), August 3, 2013

Director: Mary Ellen Butler
Choreographers: Danny Herman & Rocker Verastique
Musical Directors: Lannie Hilbolt & JB Borden
Stage Manager: Meredith Connely

** If you will be late, please text or call Meredith at 512-921-8402.  She worries about you. **

Call time: 6:30pm     Began the show: 7:32pm      Break(s): One intermission         Ended: 10:00pm       Location: Main Stage

House Count: 293

Act I: 1:19:08
Intermission: 22:50
Act II: 44:40

Present: Everyone
Late: 
Missing: 

GENERAL:

Dance & Vocal Warm Ups
Mic Check
Ran part of "Our Favorite Son"
Run the show

CAST:
  • Please read the email I'll be sending out separately about the post show strike tomorrow.
  • If you haven't already, please turn in your vocal score!
  • Did you buy a show t-shirt?  Have you paid for it?  I did, and I haven't!  If you're like me, please bring your money tomorrow!
  • To view choreography, visit my YouTube channel.  
  • To hear show music, visit Lannie's and JB's website omtc.co.
  • SIGNING IN  Please sign in on the sign in poster located in the dressing room hallway.  PLEASE ONLY USE THE VIS-A-VIS MARKER PROVIDED!!  NO PENS!
PERFORMANCE SCHEDULE:

To view the performance schedule online, please visit the Palace's website at http://www.georgetownpalace.com/Rehearsals_follies.php

If you have a conflict, please email Meredith and let her know -- mmconnely@gmail.com  Thanks!

Sunday, August 4, 2013: PERFORMANCE -- 1:00pm -- Everyone

DIRECTOR:

VOCAL/MUSIC:

CHOREOGRAPHY:


CREW:


ACCIDENTS/INJURIES:
Kit Usage: 


COSTUMES/MAKEUP:

PROPS:

LIGHTING:


PROJECTIONS:


SET:


SOUND:


MISC.:


SHOUT OUTS:

I'd like to thank Cody and Jayson for bringing me liquid refreshments of the diet soda variety!  They even delivered to the booth!

Luci would like to send a shout out to the band; they're awesome!

Inline image 1

--
Meredith Connely
Stage Manager
The Will Rogers Follies


--
Meredith Connely
Stage Manager
The Will Rogers Follies
512-921-8402

No comments:

Post a Comment