DANCE Rehearsal Report
The Will Rogers Follies
June 13, 2013
Director: Mary Ellen Butler
Choreographers: Danny Herman & Rocker Verastique
Musical Directors: Lannie Hilbolt & JB Borden
Stage Manager: Meredith Connely
** If you will be late to a rehearsal, please call Meredith at 512-921-8402. She worries about you. **
Call time: 7:00pm Began: 7:05pm Break(s): one 5 minute; one 10 minute Ended:9:50pm Location: Rehearsal Stage
Present: Jennifer, Lariena, Laura, Nancy, Sheree, Devon, Martha, Sam, Jill, Curt, Mutz, Patty
Late:
Missing: Jesee (excused)
GENERAL:
SIGNING IN Sign-ins will be either on paper or via iPad; please stop by the Stage Manager's table when you get to rehearsal. (If I am at rehearsal, I will probably check you in via iPad, so just let me know you're there, and I'll check you in. So easy!)
REHEARSAL SCHEDULE:
To view the rehearsal schedule online, please visit the Palace's
website at http://www.georgetownpalace.com/Rehearsals_follies.php
If you have a conflict, please email Meredith and let her know. If your conflict(s) on here is incorrect, please email Meredith and let her know. mmconnely@gmail.com Thanks!
Missing: Jesee (excused)
GENERAL:
"Favorite Son"
"It's a Boy"
Tap section of "Will-A-Mania"
Thanks to Abby for working with us, and to Patty for being a good sport and letting us use her computer!
SIGNING IN Sign-ins will be either on paper or via iPad; please stop by the Stage Manager's table when you get to rehearsal. (If I am at rehearsal, I will probably check you in via iPad, so just let me know you're there, and I'll check you in. So easy!)
REHEARSAL SCHEDULE:
To view the rehearsal schedule online, please visit the Palace's
website at http://www.georgetownpalace.com/Rehearsals_follies.php
If you have a conflict, please email Meredith and let her know. If your conflict(s) on here is incorrect, please email Meredith and let her know. mmconnely@gmail.com Thanks!
Saturday, June 15, 2013: VOCAL -- 1:00pm -- Will
Saturday, June 15, 2013: DANCE -- 2:30pm -- Everyone
Saturday, June 15, 2013: DANCE -- 3:45pm -- Will, Betty, & Kids
Saturday, June 15, 2013: DANCE -- 3:45pm -- Mutz & Adam
Saturday, June 15, 2013: DANCE -- 5:00pm -- Men's Chorus
Monday, June 17, 2013: VOCAL -- 7:00pm -- Men's & Women's Choruses, Will, Betty, Z's Favorite, Show Girls
DIRECTOR:
VOCAL/MUSIC:
CREW:
ACCIDENTS/INJURIES:
Kit Usage:
COSTUMES/MAKEUP:
VOCAL/MUSIC:
CREW:
ACCIDENTS/INJURIES:
Kit Usage:
COSTUMES/MAKEUP:
PROPS:
LIGHTING/FX:
SET:
SOUND:
MISC.:
QUOTES:
LIGHTING/FX:
SET:
SOUND:
MISC.:
QUOTES:
"I don't make jokes, I just watch the government and report the facts." -- Will Rogers
No comments:
Post a Comment